The Official reveal for the Black Ops 2 multiplayer is here… and Damm it looks good! It has also been confirmed that more information about the games multiplayer will be revealed during Gamescom 2012.
- The Desert map (First map shown) is believed to be called ‘Turbine’
- The other map look similar to a singleplayer mission that takes place in Singapore that we saw at E3.
- Tomahawk is back
- Tactical Insertions are returning
- New Equipment ‘Shock Charge’ (sends a electric shock to enemies stunning them)
- C4 returns
- Riot shield returns & can now be mounted
- Knife appears to be an equipment
- ‘Sonic Wave’ turrent (A.K.A ‘Guardian’)
- Dogs return
- A.G.R is brought in via Care Package
- Quadrotor (A.K.A Dragonfire) used as a killstreak
- CLAW is a killstreak, it’s called: A.G.R
- Ballistic Vest is returning
- New HUD
- Dolphin Dive is returning!
- It appears that custom emblems are returning
- Accolades are returning
- Bottom left corner shows how many points needed to win the game
- ‘spectator-only’ mode also shown
let us know your thoughts of the game by leaving your comments below…?