PS4 Confirmed Games
- Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag – Ubisoft Montreal
- Deep Down – Capcom
- Destiny – Bungie
- Diablo III – Blizzard Entertainment
- DriveClub – Evolution Studio’s
- Final Fantasy – Square Enix
- Infamous: Second Son – Sucker Punch
- Killzone: Shadow Fall – Guerrilla Games
- Sniper Elite 3 – 505 Games
- Star Wars 1313 – LucasArts
- Knack – Studio’s Japan
- Watch Dogs – Ubisoft Montreal
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – CD Projekt RED
- The Witness – Thekla Inc.
PS4 – Confirmed Games Video Montage
PS4 Un-Announced Games:
- Jason West and Vince Zampella former Infinity Ward heads who went on to form Respawn Entertainment are said to be working on a Sci-Fi Shooter.
- Team Bondi is working on a new game set in Shanghai during 1936 known as ‘Whore of the Orient’. Looking at their previous game ‘L.A Noire’ we can assume there’s gonna be a lot of drug trading and organised crime
- Former Infinity Ward Community Manager – Robert Bowling has his studio Robotki working on ‘Human Element’ which is set to be released sometime in 2015. The game takes place 35 years after a zombie apocalypse when your main objective is…. well is to survive. Human Element is planned for a 2015 release
- DICE is set to be working on ‘Mirrors Edge 2′ which will most likely be out on next-gen systems.
- Id Software has said they will begin work on the ‘Rage’ Sequel – ‘Rage 2′ once Doom 4 is out – which sadly still does not have a release date so don’t expect Rage 2 out any time soon.
- Naughty Dog is working on a secret Project specifically for the PS4 which could Possibly be Uncharted 4.
- With Grand Theft Auto V delayed it’s possible it’ll also be released on next-gen consoles.
- Turtle Rock Studios – Creators of Left 4 Dead are working on a ‘co-op multiplayer’ FPS powered by Crytek’s CryEngine 3.
- Just Cause Developers at Avalanche Studio is working with Square Enix on a “groundbreaking” open world title.
- Guerrilla studios has confirmed they are working on two new projects – ‘Killzone 4′ and another unannounced game which we know nothing of… yet.
- THQ’s former Volition, Relic and Crytek UK studios are supposedly working on ’Homefront 2′ and ‘Company of Heros 2′ after bankruptcy files from the company were leaked.
- DICE is Developing ‘Battlefield 4 which we will see revealed on March 26th at the Game Developers Conference (GDC).
- With Treyarch developing last years Black Ops 2, this year it’s Infinity Ward & Sledgehammer Games turn to develop the next Call of Duty game – Call of Duty 10. A job listing on its site calling for a senior animator “with experience in game development and an interest in working with next-generation technologies.”
- Beyond: Two Souls – another PlayStation exclusive announced by Sony last year at E3. The game does not yet have a release date so I think its safe to say it’ll most likely be a launch title for the PlayStation4 later this year.
- Quantic Dream is working on a game known as ‘Singularity’ that is believed to be for the PS4 seeing as Sony registered the domain “Singularityps4 . com”
- Yager, the studio that brought us Spec Ops: The Line has confirmed they are working on a AAA title for next-gen consoles, it will run on the Unreal Engine 4 & is set to be revealed in the coming months
- Warhorse studio is currently working on an un-announced medieval RPG game. Its is being developed using a modified version of CryEngine3.
- Sega is said to be working on a next-gen Sonic game.
- The developers of the God of War PSP games are developing “an exciting new AAA IP for a Next-Generation home console game system.”
- Bethesda has posted a job listing on their that calling for ”experienced programmers to work on cutting-edge technology for an unannounced game on future-generation consoles.”
Here’s a list of the all Developers developing games for the PlayStation 4.
Oi, Be Sure to Follow Us on;